Back to Litchfield

A few weeks ago, my mom and I had a special opportunity to head down to the beach for a few days to  join our dear friends, the Rohrers/Kneisels.  It was a mother-daughter-child trip and and especially fun for my mom to see grandkids on the beach since she doesn't get that chance often!    I couldn't have been more ready for an out-of-town getaway and lots of bonding time with my kids, my Godson and my best friends (and I think my husband needed it too). 

Here are the precious "Godbrothers".  About 4 months apart and the same size:).
My Godson, Jack! 


The last time these two were at the beach together was 2 and a half years ago, when they were just about the age that Collier and Jack are now!

April 2011

William and Isabelle, little babies at our last beach trip together.
My how these two have changed!  

(A wand is helpful when going to check the crab cage.)

 The air was a little chilly but that didn't stop the youngins from splashing around and having a ball!





Bear was there to help even out the gender ratio (and to wash dishes, and keep a 6th eye on runaway William).

Beautiful mamas!

Of course I brought some goodies from the bakement - decorate your own pumpkin cookies!





 A beautiful sunrise on our second morning.  It was so hard knowing we had to leave that afternoon.




 I could take a million pictures of these cuties running and it wouldn't be enough.

Best effort at a group picture of the kids!  I'd say pretty good.

 Thank you, Anna Blair and family for sharing your beautiful spot with us.  Another memorable beach experience together and we look forward to many more... ;)

Comments

Popular Posts