Girls Weekend
Last weekend Brian was out of town (again!), leaving me alone with my girls (Isabelle and Crockett!). These days when Brian leaves town for a weekend I am left with a little apprehension (and jealousy!) since I always have a lot of work to finish up along with a little baby to care for. On the other hand, I kinda like having a quiet house (no football on the TV 24 hours a day!) and no pressure to fix a meal, etc....you married gals know what I mean! It turned out to be a perfect weekend.
I had 2 large cakes - this yellow one with lots of gumpaste flowers (if you're wondering what I did all last week, here it is!) was an 80th birthday cake.
And Kelly Heath's wedding cake:
And I finally got to meet one of Isabelle's new little boyfriends, William Kneisel! Just 1 week old..SO precious!
Saturday night Isabelle and I were invited to join Libby and her family to celebrate her big 3-0! Of course I made sure she had a yummy cake!
My precious girls:
Isabelle gave me a treat on Sunday morning. She rolled over on her own for the first time for me! Of course I thought I might be able to catch it on video. No such luck...but still pretty cute:

Isabelle already flirting..."I like your pumpkin, Brant!"
Isabelle is so lucky to have Lori and Tyler as her Godparents! 
On Sunday Isabelle and I met our dear friends, the Richardsons, at a pumpkin patch in Mooresville. It couldn't have been a more perfect Fall day.
Lori and her 9 month old, Brant, with me and Izzie!
Comments
Post a Comment