Full and Fabulous February

How can it be that February is almost over? February is always my "slowest" month (despite being the shortest), usually cold and dreary, and a month that most of us are happy to see come and go. But this year it has been so full of wonderful moments, lots of free time to spend with baby and WARM weather!! Yippeee!

Without many cakes on the calendar in February I have enjoyed this "quiet before the storm" since the wedding season is just around the corner. A couple weeks ago I decided to take ZERO orders since I thought it would be fun to take off the week before Isabelle's baptism. As usual I got a last minute order I couldn't turn down, and somehow the week got filled up quickly with STUFF. I think the only way to truly take a week off is to fly to a deserted island without internet or phone access. But that would be so boring.

February is...

Comments

Popular Posts